If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with dementia, you are not alone. The Alzheimer’s Association is one of the most trusted resources for information, education, referral and support.
The Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline provides reliable information and support to all those who need assistance. Call toll-free anytime day or night at 1.800.272.3900.
The 24/7 Helpline serves people with memory loss, caregivers, health care professionals and the public.
The staff can help you with:
- Understanding memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Medications and other treatment options
- General information about aging and brain health
- Skills to provide quality care and to find the best care from professionals
- Legal, financial and living-arrangement decisions
The 24/7 Helpline also features:
- Confidential care consultation provided by master’s level clinicians who can help with decision-making support, crisis assistance and education on issues families face every day
- Help in a caller’s preferred language using our translation service that features over 170 languages and dialects
- Referrals to local community programs, services and ongoing support
Call 24/7: 1.800.272.3900